Edens Garden Lemon Myrtle 10 ml 100% Pure Undiluted Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil GC/MS Tested
Extreame Savings Item! Save 50% on the Edens Garden Lemon Myrtle 10 ml 100% Pure Undiluted Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil GC/MS Tested by Edens Garden at Lash Beverly Hills. MPN: EGLMY10. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Cleaning is probably up there on the ''things we'd rather not be doing'' list with sitting in traffic and getting a checkup. But, with Lemon Myrtle,
Product Description & Reviews
Cleaning is probably up there on the "things we'd rather not be doing" list with sitting in traffic and getting a checkup. But, with Lemon Myrtle, cleaning may not be so bad. Add a few drops into your favorite household cleaner and let the fresh and tart aroma fill the room. It even adds extra strength to cleansers because of its antibacterial and antimicrobial properties, meaning you donÌt have to work as hard! In addition to its cleansing powers, Lemon Myrtle helps sharpen the mind during foggy moments, staves off the flu and repels insects. First distilled by a German doctor in 1890, Lemon Myrtle is sometimes added to shortbread and pasta dishes or made into a lovely tea. Native to Southern Queensland, Lemon Myrtle trees sprout grassy aromatic leaves that are put through a steam distillation process to extract the essential oil. BOTANICAL NAME: Backhousia citriodora ORIGIN: Australia EXTRACTION METHOD: Steam Distillation PLANT PART: Leaves NOTE: Middle - Top FAMILY: Myoporaceae SYNONYM: Lemon-Scented Myrtle; Sweet Verbena BLENDS WELL WITH: Lime, and other citrus oils AROMA: Lemony, sweet, tart, and fresh CONSISTENCY: Thin COLOR: Clear Pale Yellow **Euro droppers are not included with 100 ml bottles** SAFETY: Dilute to 0.7% when using topically, unless you have sensitive or damaged skin, then avoid using altogether. Using more than the recommended dilution can cause adverse reactions such as teratogenicity and sensitization. Do not use topically with children under age 2. Avoid using if you are taking drugs metabolized by CYP2B6 SHELF LIFE: 2 Years
Features & Highlights
- Add a few drops of Lemon Myrtle into your favorite household cleaner and let the fresh and tart aroma fill the room. It even adds extra strength to cleansers because of its antibacterial and antimicrobial properties. Lemon Myrtle can also help sharpen the mind during foggy moments.
- Each oil is available in 5, 10, 30, and 100 ml- packaged in amber glass bottle with euro style dropper cap. Each order includes our 150 Ways to Use Essential Oils brochure. For more details about this product, see Product Description section below.
- This oil is also available in the following sizes:5 ml, 10 ml, 30 ml, 4 oz, Value Pack
- GC/MS Certified: Each product offered by Edens Garden goes through multiple rounds of testing. We stand by our products and take pride in offering 100% pure therapeutic grade oils without bases, fillers, additives, etc.
- Freshness and Quality: We control the freshness and quality of each product and ensure every oil received is brand new and from a fresh batch. We guarantee each oil to be the freshest available. Each oil is stored in a temperature sensitive room with minimal light to ensure the therapeutic properties are not compromised.
Health and Beauty
2 x 1.2 x 3 inches
5 x 1.2 x 7 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Edens Garden, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By Young Living
sku: 3552, mpn: 3552, ean: 0043409242053,
Frankincense Esssential Oils 15ml by Young Living Essential OilsHow to Use: Topical: Apply 2-4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin. Use as needed. Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.. In...
By Sacred Life Essential Oils
mpn: SL-PEPP-10, ean: 0794811840480,
Use the natural boost of pure Peppermint essential oil to get a shot of pure energy and focus without resorting to sugar or caffeine. The potent warmth of this deep mint scent can wake up your mind and refresh lagging attention when you feel sluggish...
By Zongle Therapeutics
mpn: USDALAV1OZ, ean: 0856426006160,
SAFE FOR INGESTION - Our Organic oils are Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil Supplements. Premium Quality Organic Lavender Oil, Tested and Bottled in USA. Description Organic Lavender essential oil from Zongle Therapeutics is a must have ...
By Young Living
NingXia Red Singles 2oz. 30pk by Young Living Essential OilsContains whole Ningxia wolfberry puree!. Super blend of blueberry, aronia, cherry, pomegranate, and plum juices, natural stevia extract, grape seed extract, pure vanilla extract, and orange,...